- This event has passed.
Rambles With Brook: Tom Lowe/Sand Spring Trails Loop with Blue Mountain Eagle Climbing Club
April 15 @ 8:45 am - 3:15 pm EDT
An easy 4.6-mile loop near Shartlesville, Berks County. On the trek, meet members of the Blue Mountain Eagle Climbing Club (BMECC) and learn about their work maintaining portions of the Appalachian and other trails. Participants can join the group at the trailhead or board a KTA shuttle van at Fort Hunter Park in Harrisburg. After the hike, we’ll enjoy lunch* and conversation at a local restaurant.
• Van departs Fort Hunter Park 8:45 a.m.
• Group gathers at trailhead 10:00 a.m.
• Hike ends 1:00 p.m.
• Lunch at area restaurant* 1:15 p.m.
• Van returns to Fort Hunter Park 3:15 p.m.
*Lunch costs are covered by the participant
– With shuttle from Fort Hunter $15 per person
– Without shuttle/Meet at Trailhead $5 per person
Register on the Keystone Trails Association website.